Tuesday, September 6, 2011

AU Kick-Off



The AU Kick-Off was more than I expected it to be.
There was so much going on that I didn’t know where to start. I invited my brother and dad along to enjoy the festivities with me. My brother and I started off writing our names to get our name plates. As we walked around some more to check all that was going on out, it got hotter and hotter. The area started getting less roomy and if you know me, heat and Georgia don’t get along that well. We decided to get a snow cone which I thought would help me chill. It did but it wasn’t as tasty like snow cones I eat usually are. It was basically colored ice -___- ß that’s the face I had when I took my first bite out of it. After that …errr… experience we went to get our faces caricature-ized. (Not really a word but I established it) J . There were two caricature artists. We evidently went to the wrong lady because when she showed us her finished artwork, my face dropped. The picture looked nothing like me or my brother. She was smiling like she wanted that reaction.
 Later we decided to eat. The food was like all their other foods. They always serve burgers and hotdogs; nothing special in my opinion. We stopped to get a better caricature from the other lady who we were grateful for because she was just AWESOME! We ended our fun-ness by picking up our license plates and cooling off in the shade. It was pretty cool overall though. It got me out of a few classes and entertained me. Who could ask for more?


No comments:

Post a Comment