Thursday, April 18, 2013

Love Me For My Ambition!


By: Georgia Trevor

Creative. Open Minded. Silly by nature. Confident when necessary. Outside the box thinker. That’s me.

When you think of passion, you think of something you feel strongly, something that brings you to life and allows you to be in your zone. Well my passion is basically to become amongst people like Pharell, Spike Lee, Wale mixed with some Beyonce. Yeah, I want to be well-known for my talents; for my creativity. I’m passionate about anything I’m allowed to do dealing with creativity without limits.

When I say this, I mean poetry, music, photography, advertising, writing, and designing. I’m an artist with many talents and if not all, most of them I plan to go far with and make my name in the media industry.

I love how each of my talents allow me to express myself through them. It shows my character, where my head is at and shows my commitment to whatever I put my mind to. My newfound dream that I plan to wake up from and make it a reality is to make street wear clothing called Prodi_G. It’s a mix of how I’m something like a genius and of course, the first letter in my name. It’s very catchy. I’m in the wishful thinking stage but I plan to put my plan in motion with rough draft sketches and finding my “models” to sport it and finding a place that can make them. It started off as a thought but every time I think about it, it makes sense. If Lil Wayne can make Trukfit and people are paying tons of dollars on clothing with oceans and a dolphin of every color yet it’s called Pink Dolphin, surely I have the drive and ambition to make Prodi_G happen.

Then there’s my love for poetry and writing in general. I tend to be my biggest critic so when I write, I feel like I c an always do better. And I do. But let someone else tell it, I’m a great writer and deep recite. Humble may be what it is but when I write, I want others to view things from my window or walk in my kicks for a minute. If words don’t help, that’s when photography comes in play. ProdiG.Photography, that is. I wasn’t playin’ when I said one if not all of these talents will take me far!

I’m passionate about creativity because it allows me to be free and doesn’t minimize my potential.

 Creativity’s my passion and I’m passionate about creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment